WHY CHOOSE MY EXPERTIZING SERVICES?
The foremost philatelic expert in the world for a number of philatelic fields, and an internationally recognized expert for many other areas & countries.
- Accredited by the AIEP - International Association of Philatelic Experts, and member of numerous philatelic societies & associations around the world.
- Significant reference collections of many areas & access to other collections for reference, with other specialists being consulted if needed.
- Detailed certificates issued including information on rarity, such as number printed or number recorded etc, and with description of condition including gum condition.
- Certificates for genuine items are issued with financial guarantee for authenticity of the item, as per the expertizing conditions (this is in contrast to the certificates from most expert committees which are issued merely as "opinions" & “without any liability” on their part for any errors & mistakes that they might make).
- Advanced technical equipment for expertizing & extensive examination experience built upon my scientific background (BSc-Hons).
Examination equipment ranges from standard magnifiers, light sources, microscopes, scanning/image processing, to advanced scientific equipment that is at forefront of forensic examination techniques in philately,
(a) special Leitz scientific microscope with 630x magnification for transmitted lighting comparison of composition/structure of overprint inks & paper fibers.
(b) Foster & Freeman VSC-4C Video Spectral Comparator for comparison of the optical properties of inks under full range of wavelengths (IR-VIS-UV), and especially for detection of removed cancels & other alterations.
- Being a fulltime professional philatelic expert makes ones skills in expertizing items infinitely superior to any amateur collector, due to ones daily work with stamps. Obviously as a professional philatelic expert one sees & examines countless many more items than would any amateur collector for whom philately is just a hobby and not a profession. And especially with difficult issues there is no substitute for seeing as many examples as possible to see variances in characteristics.
member of A.I.E.P.
DES EXPERTS EN PHILATELIE
OF PHILATELIC EXPERTS
DER PHILATELISCHEN EXPERTEN
Copyright © 2016 Krzysztof (Chris) Ceremuga