SUBMITTING ITEMS FOR EXPERTIZING:
CONTACT ME FIRST WITH DETAILS OF THE ITEMS
(PREFERABLY BY SENDING SCANS OR PHOTOCOPIES)
SO AS TO CONFIRM THAT THE ITEMS ARE WORTH EXPERTIZING
& THAT I EXPERTIZE ITEMS FROM THE PARTICULAR ISSUE.
- By submitting items for expertizing the submitter fully accepts the expertizing conditions (copy available on request).
- No forms needed, basically just pack material well & send it to me.
- The material is to be in such a condition as to enable straightforward examination (eg: loose used stamps should not have reverse covered by layers of old hinge remainders, as these would need to be washed off to properly examine condition).
- Items submitted should be neatly arranged on stockcards etc (do NOT tape the edges!), and the stockcards then put in glassine envelopes or plastic pockets.
- The submitter is asked to make 2 sets of photocopies of anything submitted, 1 set for himself, and 1 set to enclose with the items.
- If any of the items had been previously expertized the submitter must include the earlier certificates with the submitted items.
- Any insurance is the responsibility of the owner.
- Sendings should be either by Registered Mail or Express Mail, with international sendings to be sent as "documents" without any value being declared to avoid customs problems (as in any case value is unknown until item is expertized).
PO Box A2313
Sydney South, NSW 1235
Alternatively can be sent using private courier companies such as FedEx or DHL or UPS etc. Also to be sent as "documents" without any value being declared to avoid customs problems (as in any case value is unknown until item is expertized).
Street address for courier delivery will provided on request.
Also I regularly visit England & various European countries every around 3 months. So meetings during my trips can always be arranged for pickup or delivery of valuable items for expertizing.
Copyright © 2016 Krzysztof (Chris) Ceremuga